….Based on the information in the case study (see Case Study Attachment 1), for this task, you will write an essay that discusses the necessary components for beginning the strategic planning process. You will discuss the culture, the structure of the strategic team, explain the appropriateness of the current mission and vision statements, discuss internal and external influences specific to the company in the case study, as well as explain advantages and disadvantages of the company’s current strategic plan.
The management at EZ-Pleeze, a food distribution company, has tasked you with collecting and analyzing the information needed to formulate the strategic planning process for the company and provide strategic recommendations to senior executives. Using the attached “EZ-Pleeze Case Study” to guide your response, you will write an essay that contains the information (based on the task prompts below) required to show you have a firm understanding of the necessary components for beginning the strategic planning process.
Write an essay demonstrating an analysis of the organizational culture in the attached “EZ-Pleeze Food Company” case study and “C714 Task 1 Tip Sheet” document, providing justification for the reasoning behind the response contained in the following sections:
A. Describe the organizational culture of EZ-Pleeze.
1. Discuss the appropriateness of the current mission statement for EZ-Pleeze.
2. Discuss the appropriateness of the current vision statement for EZ-Pleeze.
Strategic Decision-Making Structure
B. Describe the structure of the strategic team at EZ-Pleeze.
C. Internal and External Influences.
1. Discuss internal influences on the strategic decision-making process at EZ-Pleeze.
2. Discuss external influences on the strategic decision-making process at EZ Pleeze.
Current Strategic Plan
D. Advantages and Disadvantages.
1. Explain two advantages of the current strategic plan at EZ-Pleeze.
2. Explain two disadvantages of the current strategic plan at EZ-Pleeze.