In relation to chapter 18 of Financial Practices for Managers,which aspects of the performance management system were most conducive to the success of the organization studied in the research paper?
Pick 2 of the previous potential disease outbreaks on the graphic, along with COVID-19 and write an analysis of the their origins, mode of action, potential global threat, the similarities and the differences between these diseases. This is more of a biochemistry analysis, so you will have to do some research, and I expect no less than 5 references. The is maximum to this paper, but be sure to do an extensive analysis. Also, address the main thesis of the graphic, indicating if you feel that each of these diseases were in fact simply a means to control the masses through fear. I also want to research the potential development of a vaccine for COVID-19, and any other available treatments.
1What is the common name and scientific name
2. What kingdom and phylum do you belong to
3. What are the signs that you produce
4. What is the appearance (appearance can change depending on stage)
5. What is your life cycle
6. What are the environmental conditions you need in order to survive
History and economic significance
1. When did people first discover you
2. What plants do you infect
3. Where I’m the world do you occur
4. How frequently do you cause economic losses
1. How can people prevent you
2. Have you developed resistance to any management tactics
1. Summarize a peer-reviewed study about you
SSC 322 -801 Intro to Research
Analytical Paper – Foundations of the Research Proposal
Instructor: Felicia M. Yarborough
In research, the measurement of social concepts begins with first conceptualizing them (i.e. explaining exactly what we mean by the concepts) and then operationalizing them (i.e. specifically defining how we will make our observations of the concepts). Simple concepts (like ‘educational level’) may involve simple measures; complex concepts (like ‘job satisfaction’) may involve more complex measures. The objective of this paper assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding of the steps involved in conducting research and to develop a measurement strategy of your own.
In order to demonstrate your understanding of the steps involved in conducting research, you will:
– Create a Statement of Confidentiality for subjects participating in the research.
– Create a statement indicating the voluntary nature of subjects’ participation.
In developing your measurement strategy, please be sure to consider the following:
– Problem statement: Identify an area of the social sciences that you are interested in (e.g. marriage and family, crime and criminal justice, social problems, social class, etc.) and explain what you want to study.
– Identify a concept (e.g. attitudes toward the government, marital satisfaction, delinquency, mental illness, etc.) that receives attention in this area. Peer-reviewed journal articles provide insight into which concepts are currently receiving the most attention.
– Describe how you might conceptualize this concept
– Describe one or more measurement strategies for operationalizing this concept. Identify indicators with which to classify your units of analysis into two or more categories (categories should be exhaustive)
– Identify the level of measurement of this concept (i.e. nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio).