Write a bibliography where you identify peer-reviewed publications that promote the use of a selected technology to enhance quality and safety standards in nursing.
Based on what you’ve learned this module, and observed, should children under the age of two be diagnosed with a men tal disorder if they meet diagnostic criteria?
You are to comparing and contrasting observations of family dynamics (can be from a television show, You Tube video, church gathering, or real-life observation) and dynamics from a non-family group.
For assignment 4, you’re to explore the family dynamics by recognizing the patterns of relating, or interactions, between family members. Based on what you’ve learned this module, and observed, should children under the age of two be diagnosed with a men
tal disorder if they meet diagnostic criteria? What if family dynamics influenced the development of the disorder, would this change this perception of diagnosis? Please provide support for your arguments. You could include how your view would be informed by hypothetical data (i.e., “If we did the appropriate studies and discovered X, then it would argue for / against…”)
Write an essay on a discussion in Nursing care plan.
As a nurse, what concerns would you have in regard to the client’s statement?
A nurse is conversing with her patient who is elderly prior to the physician coming in to see the client. The nurse is updating her medication list. She asks the client if she is taking any over-the-counter medications, vitamins, herbs, or any other supplements so she may place them on the medication list. The client shares that she does not take anything important that the doctor needs to know about. She just takes Niacin and St. John’s wort.
a. As a nurse, what concerns would you have in regard to the client’s statement?
b. What nursing interventions would be appropriate?
Describe two health outcomes for which India and China have had different experiences in the last half century.
In what ways is Artificial intelligence effective in the mental healthcare field?
Create a graphical representation of your own personal determinants of health.
5. Discuss the means by which structural bias, social inequities, and racism undermine health and create challenges to achieving health equity at organizational, community, and societal levels.
6. Assess population needs, assets, and capacities that affect communities’ health.
8. Select methods to evaluate public health programs.
12. Evaluate policies for their impact on public health and health equity.
16. Apply systems thinking tools to a public health issue.
21. Integrate the social determinants of health into dental public health practice.
1. Discuss your own personal determinants of health.
Core Professional Attributes:
1. ATSU: Critical Thinking
Now this is how I would do the “My Determinants of Health Assignment”
understand what determinants of health is?
• Then for the assignment,
• Lastly before beginning to go for my chosen option, I will focus on the below topics
Policymaking(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
Social factors(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
Health services(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
Individual behavior(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
Biology and genetics(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
• Examples of social determinants include:
• Availability of resources to meet daily needs (e.g., safe housing and local food markets)
• Access to educational, economic, and job opportunities
• Access to health care services
• Quality of education and job training
• Availability of community-based resources in support of community living and opportunities for recreational and leisure-time activities
• Transportation options
• Public safety
• Social support
• Social norms and attitudes (e.g., discrimination, racism, and distrust of government)
• Exposure to crime, violence, and social disorder (e.g., presence of trash and lack of cooperation in a community)
• Socioeconomic conditions (e.g., concentrated poverty and the stressful conditions that accompany it)
• Residential segregation
• Access to mass media and emerging technologies (e.g., cell phones, the Internet, and social media)