What is faith? What does it mean to have faith, and what does it mean to lack it? What is the connection between faith and self identity?
What does effective collaboration and communication between the school and the home and/or community look like?
● How can we engage families in schools and/or create a welcoming school climate?
● What has been an area you have focused on related to collaboration between schools
and the young child’s home/community?
1. List 2 ways fires can be prevented and 2 ways to avoid an electrical shock in the workplace environment.
2. List 2 jobs that are created as the result of automation, computers and robots.
3. Which 2 of the 5 guidelines for ethical choices would you be most likely to use if you are faced with an ethical dilemma. (from your Occupational Safety and Health textbook)
4. List 3 ways employees can help make an organization safer. (also from the Occupational Safety and Health textbook)
5. Should an organization keep records for and count employees infected with COVID-19? Why or why not? (your opinion)