Develop a paper reproducing your understanding and capability to apply the readings to your Health Care organization.
When using social media, the communication barrier of distance is eliminated. This comes with obvious benefits, but it also comes with extra challenges due to the increased potential for misunderstandings with cultural differences and language barriers. The person that knows how to use communication opportunities will have a strong advantage in their work and in their networking and relationships.
This assignment has two parts to it.
Locate and study social media pages of businesses that are making an effort to market their product globally.Â You can use any social media platform you choose. Examine what you believe the companies are doing well and what can be improved. Look for ways in which their communication are clear to a large number of people, breaking through language and cultural barriers. Also look for ways in which the pages could be improved due to the limitations and challenges of global communication.
After you have studied several pages that are seeking to reach a large number of people, choose three of them.
1A. Choose the page that you feel does the best job overall.
Describe why you feel like this social media page was the best one that you viewed. Take a screenshot of the page and upload it with your submission.
1B. Choose one that needs improvement.
Describe what you see that needs improvement in their effort to reach people globally. Take a screenshot of the page and upload it with your submission.
1C. Choose one that most closely represents the type of page that you might create in the future. If you have no interest or potential need for ever creating a social media page that is intended to reach the masses globally, then choose one that you are interested in and like.
Describe why you chose this social media page as the one that you can best relate to or like the best. Take a screenshot of the page and upload it with your submission.
Note: Do not use the same social media page for more than one of these three choices. For example, do not say that one social media page was the best and also the one that you would be most likely to create a similar page as.Â In other words, do not use one social media page for both 1A and 1C. You need to choose three separate pages in total.
Now you will use what you have learned to create your own social media page with the intent of reaching the masses. You will not need to actually create a page on a social media platform. Creating a fake company or organization online could obviously cause problems. Instead, emulate the formatting of a social media page, and create it so that you can submit it to your instructor.
Take what you learned from Part 1 to create the best fake social media page you can on an imaginary company or organization of your choice. Your company or organization can be anything you want, just ensure that it is class-appropriate. Describe what you learned in this assignment and how you incorporated that knowledge into your social media page.
Why Are So Many People Uninsured and Underinsured?
Many Americans are still confronting medical bills that are large enough to threaten their family financial health, up to and including personal bankruptcy. While more people have health insurance under the ACA, some people still lack coverage or have significant gaps in coverage for a variety of reasons. Some expenses are related to the high cost of treatments for certain diseases and conditions. Other expenses are related to the “routine” costs associated with insurance premiums and cost sharing for covered benefits.
1. Analyze the major current contributors to insurance coverage gaps (no coverage and gaps in coverage).
There are two deliverables for this assignment. You will fill out and submit the Financial Transactions Risk Table and you will write and submit a paper.
Address the following in your paper:
o Describe risk exposures by filling out the Financial Transaction Risks Table.
o Describe features you would choose to measure interest risks and identify which transactions are influenced by interest rates or income. Some are influenced by both.
1. Select a major global industry, such as health care, food, transportation and electronic products. Analyze why a company would want to make its product sustainable? Does this increase or decrease consumer need? How does this impact costs/economic considerations? Are there any ethical considerations to be considered in a green marketing campaign for the product?
2. A small local garden company which supplies both consumer and landscaping materials is considering implementing sustainable practices related to the products, chemicals and machinery use. What are some advantages and disadvantages for a consumer/economic view regarding this type of company, when implementing a sustainable business plan? Do the economic costs outweigh the potential consumer attraction? Consider financial, ethical, social, legal, and practical aspects of business. Could indirect green marketing be used? Provide specific examples to support your answers.
This week, you have read about server virtualization and cloud computing in chapter 6 of your textbook. For your written assignment this week, complete a case study of the organization you work for (use a hypothetical or “other” organization if more applicable) that will address the following prompts:
• Describe the organization’s environment, and evaluate its preparedness for virtualization.
• Explain Microsoft (or another product) licensing for virtualized environments.
• Recommend a configuration for shared storage; make sure to discuss the need for high availability and redundancy for virtualization for the organization.
• Explain Windows Azure capabilities for virtual machines and managing a hybrid cloud, including Windows Azure’s Internet as a Service (IaaS) and storage capabilities
Make a recommendation for cloud computer use in the organization, including a justification for your recommendations.
Law enforcement professionals and investigators use digital forensic methods to solve crimes every day. Locate one current news article that explains how investigators may have used these techniques to solve a crime. Explain the crime that was solved and the methods used to determine how the crime was committed. Some examples of crimes solved may include locating missing children, finding criminals who have fled the scene of a crime, or unsolved crimes from the past that have been solved due to the use of new techniques (such as DNA testing).
Post a restatement of your assigned position on sampling strategies. Explain why this position is the best strategy for selecting research participants. Support your explanation with an example and support from the scholarly literature. Next, select a data collection method (e.g., surveys, interviews, observations) and briefly explain at least one strength and at least one limitation. Then, identify a potential ethical issue with this method and describe a strategy to address it. Last, explain the relationship between measurement reliability and measurement validity using an example from your discipline.
Choose one of the following questions, and post 3-4 lines of a response to the Discovery Board by no later than Thursday 11:59 PM EST/EDT.Discovery Options
- Compare and contrast what happens after Jesus dies on the cross in Mark and Matthew.
- What is Jesus’ attitude towards the Mosaic Law as presented by Matthew (Mt. 5)? Why is this significant?
If you are posting your initial response, click the “Start a new thread” button. If you are responding, click the “Reply to Thread” button for the thread you wish to respond to.