Subheading needed. I expect a clear and concise paper free of unnecessary use of grammar
Use Theory & practice of group counseling ninth edition by Gerald Corey as a resource and reference
– Deliver an evidence-based presentation to your peers regarding a model of group psychotherapy and how this therapy could be used to help patients.
– Identify the theoretical underpinnings of the therapy approach and how the group leader functions in it.
– Describe how group therapy is applicable to PMHNP practice and identify various types of training or education that are needed to lead this type of group.
– Increase your knowledge of a model of group psychotherapy.
Include all of the following:
Introduction, including three learning objectives, focused on what the learner will be able to do after reading your paper
– Goals of this type of group
– Key concepts relevant to this theoretical approach
– Role and function of the group leader
– Therapeutic process of this type of group
– Types of clients who might benefit from this type of group
– Training and education needed to lead this type of group
– Strengths and limitations of this type of group
– Applicability of this type of group to PMHNP practice
– Resources used (including links where possible)