Can you please watch the video and answers the following questions. I have also uploaded all the chapters that are needed.
PLEASE follow the instruction below.
View Black in America: Touch the Sky, and then craft a critical essay using the questions below to guide your writing.
1) Using a maximum of two sentences, state the main idea or the thesis driving this documentary.
2) Briefly summarize the documentary. What evidence is used to support the theories/arguments put forth? In other words, discuss the arguments put forth using the language and main concepts from the documentary. Explain with specific examples.
3) How did the documentary relate to material covered in the class? Explain how the ideas from the documentary connect to ideas and theories that we’ve discussed so far. Be sure you make specific references to authors, concepts, and theories from our readings, citing the chapters you discuss. You must incorporate at least 5 of the assigned chapters from the unit.
4) Did you enjoy the documentary? Hate it? Explain. Here is your chance to vent (or let me know that this is the best thing you’ve ever watched)! Tell me why you think this is a masterpiece or disaster. Did the filmmaker make points that you agree with? Disagree with?
5) Write three discussion questions about this documentary. What would you like to ask the filmmaker? Do you have any questions for any of the people in the documentary?